We are excited to have a new fishing vessel for this season and our new rig is one of the finest fishing vessels on the west coast!
We know the reputation of our boats is good,” says Don Radon, “but we’ll never give up looking for ways to make our boats better. Our goal is to make a commercial-grade boat that can be used continuously for 50 years. Maybe it’s a lofty goal, but with today’s modern materials, and our growing database of knowledge, we believe it is attainable.”
Harold Davis continued that great reputation by building some of the finest commercial grade fishing boats on the west coast. His ‘walkaround’ style pilothouses quickly became a local favorite with the combined protection and fishability.
25′ Davis Bahia
- Radon style commercial fishing hull for an amazing custom California built ride
- Half-cab pilothouse with curtains for rough weather
- Full flushing marine head on board in cabin
- Fishes 6+ comfortably – huge space for 4 pack fishing and full walkaround for the big fish days
- GPS anchor trolling motor to setup on spots and continue moving until we find the right bite
- Two 8′ commercial fish holds with macerator pumps to keep your catch on ice and in perfect condition!
- Large custom live bait tank and two mackerel wells